The PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor Program
PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor may be the new career for you!
- On-Line Study Options: Complete more of your IDC at home in your free time!
- More flexible teaching techniques to make you a successful PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor!
- PADI Assistant Instructors or instructors from another recreational diver training organization may take the three day OWSI Program.
- Divemasters and Leadership-levels from other training agencies can complete the 5 day program
You will learn about the PADI System of Diver Education and will hone your teaching skills in the classroom, confined water and open water:
- Knowledge Development Teaching Presentations
- Confined Water Teaching Presentations
- Open Water Teaching Presentations
After completing the IDC/OWSI Program you will attend an Instructor Examination conducted by personnel from PADI Headquarters.
As a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor you can conduct the entire range of PADI programs from Discover Scuba Diving up through Divemaster. You can also qualify too teach Specialty Courses such as Digital Underwater Photography, Enriched Air Diving, Night Diving and others (after meeting prerequisite qualifications).
Download Course Information Sheet